VonSeda's Hardwood Hideaway - Directions
VonSeda's Hardwood Hideaway is located between Iron Mountain and Escanaba, Michigan. Here you will find endless opportunities to get out and enjoy nature. There are many miles of snowmobile and ATV trails for your riding adventures. We are about 2 1/2 hrs from Green Bay, 5 1/2 hrs from Chicago, and 5 hrs from Milwaukee.
VonSeda’s Hardwood Hideaway address is:W1041 W Fordville RdHardwood, MI 49807
Directions from Iron Mountain (West End)
1. Follow M-95N/US-141N/US-2W
2. TURN RT ON M-95N; GO 10.3 MILES
3. TURN RT ON M-69 E; GO 19.3 MILES
4. TAKE A LT ON FORDVILLE RD, GO 3.2 MILES (Rd takes a 90 degree turn and turns into N Fordville Rd)
5. TURN LT ON W FORDVILLE (FIRST LEFT AFTER Bridge with water on both sides)
6. GO 0.5 MILES, ROAD WILL "Y", STAY LEFT (DO NOT USE ROAD BY THE FIELD-PRIVATE PROPERTY)
7. HOME IS LAST DRIVEWAY ON LEFT, FIRE #1041, DARK BROWN LOG CABIN
Directions from Escanaba: US-2W/US 41S
Directions from Green Bay:
Welcome to your Vacation!