VonSeda's Hardwood Hideaway - Rates/Reservations
Prices are quoted for up to 8 guests. For groups of more than 8 guests, additional charges of $10/person per night or $50 weekly will apply. Please confirm.
Weekly rentals only during the summer from Memorial Day through Labor Day. VonSeda's Michigan summer weeks run from Saturday to Saturday.
Week stay $1250+ tax
3 night stay $200 night + tax*
2 night stay $250/night + tax
Winter Holidays $250/night + tax
Holiday Week $1600 + tax
Memorial Day Weekend- Labor Day Weekend- $1600/week + tax
Weeks are Saturday to Saturday
Pontoon Boat- $500/week + tax
and gas used
Kayak Rental-$100/week per 2 kayaks
4 kayaks available. 2 adult & 2 child kayaks available,
includes paddles. Must bring life jackets.
* 6 % Michigan sales tax
Summer Reservation Cancellation Policy (Memorial Day through Labor Day):
- Call 715-499-0130 or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three night minimum stay required during peak season & holidays.
- Responsible party must be a minimum of 21 years of age to rent home.
- Summer Weekly reservations- the rental balance, sales tax and security deposit are due 60 days prior to arrival.
- The weekly rental fee, sales tax and security deposit are due 30 days prior to arrival date for winter, spring & fall reservations.
- Firewood is available for sale at an additional cost. $70 for a full cord, $35 for a half cord, etc. Pay for what you use.
- Garbage removal is not included in rental rate. Each bag will cost $3 each for removal. Pay for prior to check out. Bags of aluminum cans left will not count towards garbage removal fee.
- Summer Weekly Rentals Electric Cost- Meter is read prior to check in and again at check out. Electric cost estimate between $55-$85 dependent upon group use.
- A $300 down payment along with required paperwork must be returned within 1 week to guarantee your reserved dates. The $300 is held as a security deposit and will be returned to guest within 7 days of check out provided no charges are incurred and no damage to property.
- Rental balances must be paid by due date. If payment is not received by specified due date, owners reserve the right to cancel reservation and deposit will be forfeited.
- Check in Time is 4:30 p.m. - Check Out Time is 10:00 a.m.
Winter, Spring & Fall Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Summer reservation Cancellations must be within a 90 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than a 90 day notice for summer rentals, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 90 day notice for summer rentals, or if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures.
- No refunds on pontoon boat rental. Boat will be 1 of 2 interchangeable pontoons used at either cabin location. Subject to change based on boat availability.
- Cancellations during the winter, spring & fall season must be within a 30 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee..
- For cancellations with less than a 30 day notice for winter, spring or fall reservation, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 30 day notice for winter, spring & fall reservation cancellations if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures