VonSeda's Hardwood Hideaway - Rates/Reservations
Prices are quoted for up to 8 guests. For groups of more than 8 guests, additional charges of $15/person per night or $75 weekly will apply. Please confirm.
Weekly rentals only during the summer from June up until Labor Day weekend. VonSeda's Michigan summer weeks run from Saturday to Saturday.
3 night min stay $200 night + tax*
2 night stay $250/night + tax
Winter Holidays $250/night + tax
Memorial Day Weekend- $250/night + tax
Labor Day Weekend- $250/night + tax
Summer weeks$1800/week + tax
Weeks are Saturday to Saturday
Pontoon Boat- $550/week + tax
and gas used, $500 refundable damage deposit
Kayak Rental-$100/week per 2 kayaks
4 kayaks available. 2 adult & 2 child kayaks available,
includes paddles. Must bring life jackets.
* 6 % Michigan sales tax
Summer Reservation Cancellation Policy (Memorial Day through Labor Day):
- Call or text 715-499-0130 or email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Three night minimum stay required during peak season & holidays.
- Responsible party must be a minimum of 22 years of age to rent home.
- Summer Weekly reservations- the rental balance, sales tax and security deposit are due 60 days prior to arrival.
- The weekly rental fee, sales tax and security deposit are due 30 days prior to arrival date for winter, spring & fall reservations.
- Firewood is available for sale at an additional cost. $70 for a full cord, $35 for a half cord, etc. Pay for what you use.
- Garbage removal is not included in rental rate. Each bag will cost $4 each for removal. Pay for prior to check out. Bags of aluminum cans left will not count towards garbage removal fee.
- Electric-For weekly stays, 600 kWh are included in your rental rate. If it should go over that for the stay, there would be an overage fee deducted from deposit. Please be mindful of keeping doors and windows closed while running A/C or furnace.
- A $500 down payment along with required paperwork must be returned within 1 week to guarantee your reserved dates. The $500 is held as a security deposit and will be returned to guest within 7 days of check out provided no charges are incurred and no damage to property.
- Rental balances must be paid by due date. If payment is not received by specified due date, owners reserve the right to cancel reservation and deposit will be forfeited.
- Check in Time is 4:30 p.m. - Check Out Time is 10:00 a.m.
Winter, Spring & Fall Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Summer reservation Cancellations must be within a 90 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than a 90 day notice for summer rentals, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 90 day notice for summer rentals, or if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures.
- No refunds on pontoon boat rental. Boat will be 1 of 2 interchangeable pontoons used at either cabin location. Subject to change based on boat availability.
- Cancellations during the winter, spring & fall season must be within a 30 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee..
- For cancellations with less than a 30 day notice for winter, spring or fall reservation, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 30 day notice for winter, spring & fall reservation cancellations if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures