VonSeda's Island Lake Resort - Rates/Reservations
VonSeda's Island Lake Lodge, Hurley, Wisconsin
Prices are quoted for up to 8 guests. For groups of more than 8 guests, additional charges of $10/person per night, or $50/week extra apply. Please confirm.
Weekly rentals only during the summer from Mid June until Labor Day. Summer rentals for VonSeda's Wisconsin are Friday to Friday.
4 + nights
$200 night + tax*
|Week - ||$1250 + tax*|
|Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend- 3 night minimum stay|
End of May- first 2 weeks of June-Weekly
|$1400/week + tax|
|Mid June -August Week stay Summer Friday to Friday|
|Week stay Winter |
Pontoon Boat Rental
$100 + tax per 2 kayaks
4 kayaks available 2 adult & 2 child, rented for entire week stay only. Paddles included, Must bring own life jackets.
$550/tax/gas, $200 refundable security deposit. Boat is EFI new Yamaha motor, has Bimini top shade cover.
* 5.5 % Wisconsin sales tax
- Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 715-499-0130
- Three night minimum stay required during peak season
- Responsible party must be a minimum of 22 yrs of age to rent home.
- Summer Weekly reservations- the rental balance, sales tax and security deposit are due 60 days prior to arrival.
- The weekly rental fee, sales tax and security deposit are due 30 days prior to arrival date for winter, spring & fall reservations.
- Firewood is available for sale at an additional cost. $70 for a full cord, $35 for a half cord, etc. Pay for what you use.
- Garbage removal is not included in rental rate. Each bag will cost $4 each for removal. Please pay for prior to check out. Bags of aluminum cans left will not count towards removal fee.
- Summer weekly rentals Electric Cost- Meter is read prior to check in and again at check out. Estimated weekly usage has been between $55-$85.
- A $500 down payment along with required paperwork must be returned within 1 week to guarantee your reserved dates. The $500 will be held as a security deposit and returned within 7 days of guest check out provided there are no charges incurred or damage caused.
- Rental balances must be paid by due date. If payment is not received by specified due date, owners reserve the right to cancel reservation and deposit will be forfeited.
- Check in Time is 4:30 p.m. - Check Out Time is 10:00 a.m.
Summer Reservation Cancellation Policy (Memorial Day through Labor Day):
- Summer reservation Cancellations must be within a 90 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than a 90 day notice for summer rentals, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 90 day notice for summer rentals, or if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures
- No refunds on pontoon boat rental. Boat will be 1 of 2 interchangeable pontoons used at either cabin location. Subject to change based on boat availability.
Winter, Spring & Fall Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations during the winter, spring & fall season must be within a 30 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than a 30 day notice for winter, spring or fall reservation, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 30 day notice for winter, spring & fall reservation cancellations if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures.