VonSeda's Island Lake Resort - Rates/Reservations
VonSeda's Island Lake Lodge, Hurley, Wisconsin
Prices are quoted for up to 8 guests. For groups of more than 8 guests, additional charges of $15/person per night, or $75/week extra apply. Please confirm.
Weekly rentals only during the summer from June until Labor Day. Summer rentals for VonSeda's Wisconsin are Friday to Friday. If there ends up being a gap between dates, shorter stays may be allowed, please ask.
3 night minimum stay
$200 night + tax*
|Week - ||$1400 + tax*|
|Memorial Day weekend, - 3 night minimum stay|
Labor Day weekend- 3 night minimum stay
|$250/night + tax|
|Week stay Summer Friday to Friday|
3 night minimum stay
$250/night + tax
Pontoon Boat Rental
$100 + tax per 2 kayaks
4 kayaks available 2 adult & 2 child, rented for entire week stay only. Paddles included, Must bring own life jackets.
$550/tax/gas, $500 refundable security deposit. Boat is EFI Yamaha motor, has Bimini top shade cover.
* 5.5 % Wisconsin sales tax
- Email request to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call or text 715-499-0130
- Three night minimum stay required during peak season
- Responsible party must be a minimum of 22 yrs of age to rent home.
- Summer Weekly reservations- the rental balance, sales tax and security deposit are due 60 days prior to arrival.
- The weekly rental fee, sales tax and security deposit are due 30 days prior to arrival date for winter, spring & fall reservations.
- Firewood is available for sale at an additional cost. $70 for a full cord, $35 for a half cord, etc. Pay for what you use.
- Garbage removal is not included in rental rate. Each bag will cost $4 each for removal. Please pay for prior to check out. Bags of aluminum cans left will not count towards removal fee.
- Electric-For weekly stays, 600 kWh are included in your rental rate. If it should go over that for the stay, there would be an overage fee deducted from deposit. Please be mindful of keeping doors and windows closed while running A/C or furnace.
- A $500 down payment along with required paperwork must be returned within 1 week to guarantee your reserved dates. The $500 will be held as a security deposit and returned within 7 days of guest check out provided there are no charges incurred or damage caused.
- Rental balances must be paid by due date. If payment is not received by specified due date, owners reserve the right to cancel reservation and deposit will be forfeited.
- Check in Time is 4:30 p.m. - Check Out Time is 10:00 a.m.
Summer Reservation Cancellation Policy (Memorial Day through Labor Day):
- Summer reservation Cancellations must be within a 90 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than a 90 day notice for summer rentals, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 90 day notice for summer rentals, or if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures
- No refunds on pontoon boat rental. Boat will be 1 of 2 interchangeable pontoons used at either cabin location. Subject to change based on boat availability.
Winter, Spring & Fall Reservation Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations during the winter, spring & fall season must be within a 30 day notice to receive a refund of the deposit minus a $50 processing fee.
- For cancellations with less than a 30 day notice for winter, spring or fall reservation, but the lodge is rented out during those dates, a refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- No refunds will be given with less than 30 day notice for winter, spring & fall reservation cancellations if lodge is not rented out for those dates.
- No refunds on early departures.